Monday

SEMA 2012 , Drifting and Transformers

We spent four days in Las Vegas attending SEMA. D has invented a product for the off-roading community that was shown during SEMA in a vendor booth (more about that later). So while we were there we enjoyed some of the show and I enjoyed some vintage shops....

I spied these really cool motorcycles that were pieces of art. I couldn't imagine riding one...at least until the seats were covered with something a little more comfy... In the top picture, if you click there is even an engraved saying. I was amazed by all of the detail in each of these bikes... They were created by Rafik Kaissi of RK Concepts




Then we watched some Drifting...I would have loved to have been a passenger. You could take a ride for free, but the line was hours long..



I spent a day visiting some antique malls in the Las Vegas area and found this guy...
"....transformers...."  I can still hear that theme song in my head from listening (son watching) to it so many times when my son was little...it's too bad they didn't have a "He-Man" as well...


I spent time wandering through Antique Mall of America and Charleston Antique Mall.  Both were great and there was so much stuff to look at and be overwhelmed by.

2 reviews:

l'actrice said...

Sounds like you had a great time, Rose:-)

Waterrose said...

It was a lot of fun and the time flew by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails