Friday

Vintage Costume Jewelry Finds Eisenberg and Trifari

I attended an estate sale a couple of weeks ago....look at some of the pieces I ended up with....

 This is an Eisenberg Ice Brooch

 Possibly a D and E,  Juliana Piece

 A Mother of Pearl Cameo ....it's beautiful!

 Trifari Royal Coronation Brooch from the 1950s

 Vendome Pearls and Gold Brooch

 Warner Cushion Brooch

 Not sure of maker, but it has grey and gold rhinestones

 This is a layered piece and may be Juliana

And, this is an amazing cameo...I've dated it to about the late 1800s. 

I ended up with a ton more brooches and other vintage goodies....and I'll share with you in the coming weeks...  I'm also going to be adding vintage to my etsy shop...don't forget to stop by and look!

10 reviews:

Orion Designs said...

I have a thing for vintage jewelry -- you scored some fabulous pieces!

Waterrose said...

Yes, and I have a ton more....lol

mermaiden said...

*swoon*

alexkeller said...

they're all so beautiful!
i'll have to keep an eye on your shop!

Waterrose said...

yes do! I've found some really cool stuff lately.

Vintage Precious said...

Oh Wow!!! You hit the jackpot! :)

Eva Maria Keiser said...

Super collection and blog.
Happy Day,
-Eva Maria

fashion buyer job said...

Fashion jewelry accessories are an important part of many peoples' styles, and for good reason. First of all fashion jewelry is good looking and affordable, and secondly it is easy to take care of. However if you are like many other people out there, then you probably have questions as to the best way to wear these jewelry accessories.

vintage rings said...

The cameo is absolutely amazing. I went to the online shop and discovered to my regret it is a bit too expensive for me, though I believe it's worth every penny. I hope the person who will buy it will apreciate it as much as I do :)

Splendid Little Stars said...

gorgeous pieces!

Related Posts with Thumbnails