Friday

eReader Kindle Bags and Hand Embroidery



I've been looking for larger platforms to do embroidery and create something that is useful as well.  I decided that ereaders needed a handmade/artsy carrying case to give them a bit more charm. These ereader bags have a shoulder strap that allows you to carrying across your body, or over your shoulder. I've padded them so that they also protect your ereader when you set it down.

I love my newest....the 1970s version playing off of the book/movie/play "Butterflies are Free." It has a very hippie look and the fabric is from the early 1970s!



4 reviews:

ezs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jerry E Beuterbaugh said...

"Waterrose Handcrafted Obsessions" has been included in this weeks A Sunday Drive. I hope this helps to attract even more new visitors here.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2012/01/sunday-drive_29.html

Charles C.Corona said...

You made certain good points there. I did a search on the topic and found a good number of people will have the same opinion with your blog.
Deck-Guard Ultrasonic Bird Repeller for Recreational Boats

Bridget said...

Thanks for visiting! I love your designs for the ereaders. They are so fantastic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails