Thursday

Meet....Queen Annes Lace and Confetti


Well you all know that I've been making Queen Anne's Lace cuffs for well over a year now. But, did you know that it didn't even cross my mind to make a Queen Anne's Lace ring. Until, Beth at Have It Sweet sent me an email and asked me if I could make one. The light bulb went off and I thought....Oh Duh! The Polka Dot ring was a special request as well. Loved making them both! Thanks Beth for the light bulb! And, if you are looking for some real deliciousness....visit her shop, but go run a mile first.

4 reviews:

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

I love them both! Great idea ;)

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

beautiful work as always ;-) Thanks for visiting my little blog!

wzgirl said...

The confetti one reminds me of sprinkles on ice cream!

c_w_s said...

What about a confetti cuff?? :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails