Friday

Snowflakes and Awards


It will be winter in Arizona soon and the likelihood of seeing snowflakes in the Phoenix area is very slim. Although I have seen it twice since moving here. Four Peaks will probably provide the best chance of seeing them from the valley.

I grew up in a place where there were four distinct seasons. I do remember how difficult it could be to live in that environment, but I do miss it for many reasons. I miss the fact that cold like that kills the mosquitoes and allergy producing plants. I also miss reaching down and making a snowball or seeing the trees covered in snow and ice.

I created a snowflake cuff to reminisce about winter. It is sparkly with snowflakes of blue. Imagine it on your wrist keeping it ever so warm! Or, wearing it to a special holiday function.

I want to thank More Than Sew So and Unique You for the lovely blog awards! It always makes me feel good to receive such acknowledgment. If you stop by and see your name listed then I have awarded you both awards as well.

The Mum and The Rose




Matri's Heart



Stormee




Pink & Green Mama

11 reviews:

storybeader said...

love your new cuff - great milky white coloring shows off the snowflakes so well!

Anonymous said...

The wintery cuff is absolutely lovely.

Can you believe I've never lived anywhere with snow in the winter? Closest we get is driving to Flagstaff for a snow day. We look forward to that every year...

Anna said...

What a pretty cuff! Before you know it, we'll be having snow! We actually did have a bit of it already, but it didn't last long!

Congratulations on your awards, too! You deserve each and every one!

Kerrie Slade said...

What a beautiful cuff - fit for a Snow Queen!

missknits said...

love the snowflake cuff!

Cthings said...

Very beautiful! Love your choices of the colors together. It's simply yet elegant.

picciolo said...

well done on your not one but two awards!
: )

Anonymous said...

It's really very cool.your Snowflake cuff are Awesome!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME !I love your new Cuff. It is very beautiful and pretty, And cute.

Unknown said...

I didn't know you gave me an award. Wow! thanks.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails