Saturday

Folk/Peasant Cuff and Contest Tomorrow!


I'm getting ready for vacation and wanted to share with everyone my newest cuff. I love this yellow wool and the mottled look. The wool came out of the collection that I posted previously. I'm using up this collection slowly, since I love it so much. Not only the colors, but also the texture. I think this one has a kind of folk/peasant appearance.

I'm working on another for a friends girlfriend and I will post that before I leave as well. It has a totally different look and is in purple.


Come back and visit tomorrow --I will posting a new contest for your enjoyment!

10 reviews:

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love the colors and workmanship!

Anonymous said...

That's lovely!

Makes me thing that it would be nice to have cuffs like these when I'm bagpiping.

It would certainly add to the right feel for people.

Have a great sunday.

ReneeBuchananArt said...

I have never seen work like you do and I love your imagination!

I have nominated you for the Brilliant Weblog Award because I LOVE your blog and because I didn't want to be the party-pooper who stopped the momentum of the award! See my blog for details.

Renee:)

http://ragtreepeople.blogspot.com/

LazyTcrochet said...

This is gorgeous. I love the texture and the details!

Azure Accessories said...

Lovely cuff...wonderful detail...I don't have the patience or the eye site for such detail...

Cheers

http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

great post below too ;)

Loove your creations!! they are so wonderful! And these colors!! Fab!! Happy SUnday!!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! love the colour and the ebroidery is just lovely! Enjoy your vacation! :-)

Unknown said...

I love this cuff! The color is so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

this is so lovely-- I especially love the detailing around the edges...the stitching is really gorgeous!

Meg said...

So beautiful! You really have a talent with making cuffs unique and beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails