An Artful Mess: http://acldesigns.blogspot.com/
7 random facts:
- I lived in Berlin, Germany for two years before the wall came down.
- I'm one of those people who do not like their food to touch on their plate --buffets are painful for me! Well unless it's food that goes together like mashed potatoes and corn.
- I absolutely love Cincinnati Chili. Can you believe it has dark chocolate in it?
- I was featured in "Quilt" magazine in the early 90s. The quilt was then auctioned off for a Women's shelter.
- When I was a child my knees must have had scrapes on them from falling down from about the age of 6 -12. I still look at peroxide bottles with fear.
- I adored my second grade teacher and cried at the end of the school year.
- I'm writing a book about quilting.
Seven Great Blogs
--in no particular order and by no means all of my favorites --just take a look at my blog roll!
- Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
- Tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. My 3 are highlighted in brown.
- Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog